Ayurveda. “The science of a long and healthy life”
Enjoy warm and wonderfully scented oils flowing over your skin and finally wrapping the whole body with a four-handed massage or any other of our comforting treatments.
- Let your mind calm down and disconnect from the hectic daily grind.
- Learn what you can do for a healthier living with our cooking- and diet workshops. Or come for an individual consultation.
- Positively change your life and attend the detoxification-weeks or long-term therapies.
Ayurveda not only addresses medical conditions. It teaches us how we can achieve health, vitality, well-being and “joi de vivre” up to an elevated age in life.
Ayurveda looks at the human being as a unity of body, soul and spirit and considers the interaction of the whole organism in relation to nature and our environment. It schools our sensibility for our body’s own spirit and gives us countless suggestions how we can achieve an inner balance, and therefore health and happiness through routine, diet, herbs, massages and yoga.
A part of the art of healing consists of massages, which detoxify the body and activate the self-healing process, which leads to relief from pain and discomfort.
A central position occupies the awareness that everything on our planet is made of five elements: Water, Fire, Space, Earth and Air. These five elements build the basis for the three Energy principals of the ayurvedic teachings, the “Doshas”:
Vata (Space, Air), Pitta (fire, water) Kapha (earth, water)
Every single one of us carries these three elements in our body; each perfectly balanced in proportion to the other. The composition of the Doshas affects every human being and is responsible for the physical individuality or unique qulaity, the appearance, and the individual affinities. A person is considered healthy when one´s body is in tune with the distribution of these energizing elements. However, if the Doshas get out of balance the person will become sick.
Ways to re-establish the balance are:
- A diet adjusted to the individual constitution
- Phytomedicine with more than 3,000 different plants and herbs
- Cleansing techniques (Panchakarna)
- Oil massages like ABHYANGA
- Spiritual exercises like Yoga and meditation
What can be achieves with Ayurveda?
- More quality of life & vitality
- Balance of Body, Soul and Spirit
- Stress relief, more harmony in life
- Cleansing & Detoxification of the body
- Control of the body’s weight & healing of insomnia
- Prevention of diseases